Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providence Newberg Medical Center is the newest hospital in the Providence system, opening in June 2006.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Open ICU.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the friendly community of Newberg, located in the heart of Oregon's wine country.
- Full-time position.
- Inpatient care only.
- Join a dedicated and high-functioning team at Providence Newberg Medical Center's Hospital Medicine service.
- With wireless technology and voice over Internet protocol, it is cutting edge in many ways.
- Competitive compensation.
- Its "green" design made it the first hospital in the nation to achieve Leed (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification.
- But the buffer of forest and farmland around Newberg is another cherished feature that can make the big city seem a world away.
- Great team environment.
- Experienced physician highly preferred.
- Newberg, Oregon - Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- Desirable shift schedule.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Newberg is a college town of 22,000 set in the Chehalem Valley just 25 miles southwest of Portland.
- Newberg residents cherish their proximity to the big city -- Portland has a metro population of around two million and offers every amenity and opportunity imaginable.
- With 40 beds and a medical staff of 125, Providence Newberg is just the right size to serve the city of Newberg and numerous small communities in this semi-rural area.
- Yamhill County is home to more than 20 award-winning wineries, which lends the Newberg area yet another distinction: as the Napa Valley of Oregon.
This perm job from Provider Solutions + Development was last open on Dec 8.