Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Yamhill County is home to more than 20 award-winning wineries, which lends the Newberg area yet another distinction: as the Napa Valley of Oregon.
- With wireless technology and voice over Internet protocol, it is cutting edge in many ways.
- Newberg residents cherish their proximity to the big city -- Portland has a metro population of around two million and offers every amenity and opportunity imaginable.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Inpatient care only.
- Newberg is a college town of 22,000 set in the Chehalem Valley just 25 miles southwest of Portland.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Competitive compensation.
- Experienced physician highly preferred.
- Desirable shift schedule.
- Newberg, Oregon - Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Great team environment.
- Join a dedicated and high-functioning team at Providence Newberg Medical Center's Hospital Medicine service.
- Providence Newberg Medical Center is the newest hospital in the Providence system, opening in June 2006.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- But the buffer of forest and farmland around Newberg is another cherished feature that can make the big city seem a world away.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the friendly community of Newberg, located in the heart of Oregon's wine country.
- Full-time position.
- Its "green" design made it the first hospital in the nation to achieve Leed (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification.
- With 40 beds and a medical staff of 125, Providence Newberg is just the right size to serve the city of Newberg and numerous small communities in this semi-rural area.
- Open ICU.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Provider Solutions + Development