Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience all that the Oregon coast has to offer from the beautiful and welcoming community of Seaside.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Recreational opportunities abound, including beachcombing, whale watching, surfing, hunting and fishing, hiking and a variety of festivals.
- Full-time position with desirable shift schedule.
- Seaside, Oregon - Seeking an experienced, board-certified Hospitalist physician.
- Providence Seaside Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital offering excellent primary and specialty care to the people of Oregon's rugged north coast.
- Portland is just a pleasant 90-minute drive, offering big-city shopping, dining, arts and entertainment.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- The facility has a 20-bed extended care unit and offers home health and rehabilitation services.
- A perfect opportunity for an outdoor-loving family!
- Competitive compensation.
- Inpatient care only.
- This small coastal community, population 6,000, is nationally known for its magnificent seascapes, lush forests, and sunny, moderate summer climate.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Located at the end of the Lewis and Clark trail, Seaside is a popular town for a reason: It's simply a great place to live and raise a family!
- Our collegial physicians and staff partner closely with Providence's employed multi-specialty physician group, which has offices in Seaside and two nearby beach hamlets, Cannon Beach and Warrenton.
- Experienced Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine/Pediatric physicians are encouraged. Join a dedicated team of providers at Providence Seaside Hospital's Hospital Medicine service, where a robust telemedicine program connects patients with specialty care not readily available on the coast.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
This perm job from Provider Solutions + Development was last open on Dec 11.