Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefits, including malpractice liability coverage and relocation assistance.
- The New York Times describes Portland as a "bastion of good living" and "one of our national capitals of cool.
- Full time position.
- Experienced clinician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Join a well-established Hospital Medicine service at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center (Psvmc), a prestigious teaching hospital with a closed ICU, where you'll have the opportunity to participate in grand rounds.
- Portland Oregon - Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine / Pediatric Hospitalist physician.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Competitive compensation.
- Portland has a metro population over two million, but maintains strong local neighborhoods and a close connection to nature.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Flexible, block scheduling.
- Inpatient care only with a true 50/50 split between Pediatric and Internal Medicine patients.
- " With easy access to mountains and beaches, coupled with a nationally recognized food culture, Portland is a large little city with an outsized and unique cultural footprint.
- Psvmc's pediatric department includes a 24-bed general pediatric unit, a 6-bed intermediate unit, and a 4-bed closed pediatric ICU.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- It also provides some of the state's most advanced services and is one of the most decorated facilities in the nation - it has been named a Top 100 Hospital 10 times by Thomson Reuters.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Consequently, the city consistently ranks high in national "livability" contests.
- Conveniently located near Highway 26 in west Portland, Providence St. Vincent is home to the world-renowned Providence Heart and Vascular Institute, Providence Brain & Spine Institute and other "centers of excellence.
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center is Oregon's oldest (founded in 1875) and largest (523 beds) hospital.
This perm job from Provider Solutions + Development was last open on Dec 11.