Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Academic Hospitalist (Corvallis).
- Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Approximately 10 average patients per day.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- 25 bed critical access hospital with a 5 bed ICU.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group dedicated towards sustainability, excellent patient care, and education.
- 15-20 patient contacts/day.
- Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer!
- Experience with teaching preferred, but not required.
- 12 and 8-hour shift days, swing and night shifts.
- There's a place for you with Samaritan Health Services, a non-profit integrated health care delivery system.
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center is a 188-bed medical facility located in Corvallis, Oregon.
- Job Specifics.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- 160 shifts per year.
- Looking to provide outstanding hospitalist medicine services?
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital, located in Newport, Oregon, is a community-based 25-bed critical access hospital.
- 8 bed ICU- experience in vent management preferred.
- 2-3 average night shifts per month.
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital located in Lebanon, Oregon.
- 12 hour shifts.
- 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
- Acls Certified.
- Approximately 2 admits per day per physician.
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital is a 76-bed medical facility located in Albany, Oregon.
- Hospital employed.
- Board certified or board eligible in IM or FM.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties.
- Affordable housing, no sales tax, a mild climate, plentiful entertainment opportunities, good schools and more, are all reasons to consider a job in Oregon.
- Basic IM procedures preferred but not required.
- 1-3 admits for day shift.
- Would you like Oregon your home?
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oregon.
- Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast.
- Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley and on the Oregon coast, as well as proximity to the Cascade Mountains and Portland.
- We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (Epic) and a competitive benefits package.
- Work with residents and medical students.
- Average daily census of 12.
- Open, 20 flexible bed ICU with 24/7 critical care presence, critical care skills recommended.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago