Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 25 bed critical access hospital with a 5 bed ICU.
- The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties.
- Work with residents and medical students.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- 1-3 admits for day shift.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oregon.
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center is a 188-bed medical facility located in Corvallis, Oregon.
- Hospital employed.
- 15-20 patient contacts/day.
- Average daily census of 12.
- Approximately 10 average patients per day.
- Approximately 2 admits per day per physician.
- Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer!
- 12 and 8-hour shift days, swing and night shifts.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital located in Lebanon, Oregon.
- Basic IM procedures preferred but not required.
- Would you like Oregon your home?
- 12 hour shifts.
- Looking to provide outstanding hospitalist medicine services?
- 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
- 160 shifts per year.
- Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley and on the Oregon coast, as well as proximity to the Cascade Mountains and Portland.
- Board certified or board eligible in IM or FM.
- There's a place for you with Samaritan Health Services, a non-profit integrated health care delivery system.
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital, located in Newport, Oregon, is a community-based 25-bed critical access hospital.
- Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast.
- We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (Epic) and a competitive benefits package.
- 2-3 average night shifts per month.
- Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Acls Certified.
- Open, 20 flexible bed ICU with 24/7 critical care presence, critical care skills recommended.
- Job Specifics.
- 8 bed ICU- experience in vent management preferred.
- Experience with teaching preferred, but not required.
- Academic Hospitalist (Corvallis).
- Affordable housing, no sales tax, a mild climate, plentiful entertainment opportunities, good schools and more, are all reasons to consider a job in Oregon.
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital is a 76-bed medical facility located in Albany, Oregon.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group dedicated towards sustainability, excellent patient care, and education.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 15.