Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 15-20 patient contacts/day.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group dedicated towards sustainability, excellent patient care, and education.
- Acls Certified.
- Academic Hospitalist (Corvallis).
- Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer!
- 8 bed ICU- experience in vent management preferred.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oregon.
- Job Specifics.
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital located in Lebanon, Oregon.
- Would you like Oregon your home?
- There's a place for you with Samaritan Health Services, a non-profit integrated health care delivery system.
- Board certified or board eligible in IM or FM.
- 160 shifts per year.
- Approximately 2 admits per day per physician.
- Hospital employed.
- Basic IM procedures preferred but not required.
- The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties.
- Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Open, 20 flexible bed ICU with 24/7 critical care presence, critical care skills recommended.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
- Looking to provide outstanding hospitalist medicine services?
- Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast.
- 1-3 admits for day shift.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley and on the Oregon coast, as well as proximity to the Cascade Mountains and Portland.
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital, located in Newport, Oregon, is a community-based 25-bed critical access hospital.
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center is a 188-bed medical facility located in Corvallis, Oregon.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Experience with teaching preferred, but not required.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- Work with residents and medical students.
- Average daily census of 12.
- 25 bed critical access hospital with a 5 bed ICU.
- Approximately 10 average patients per day.
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital is a 76-bed medical facility located in Albany, Oregon.
- Affordable housing, no sales tax, a mild climate, plentiful entertainment opportunities, good schools and more, are all reasons to consider a job in Oregon.
- We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (Epic) and a competitive benefits package.
- 2-3 average night shifts per month.
- 12 and 8-hour shift days, swing and night shifts.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 15.