Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Open, 20 flexible bed ICU with 24/7 critical care presence, critical care skills recommended.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- There's a place for you with Samaritan Health Services, a non-profit integrated health care delivery system.
- 1-3 admits for day shift.
- Looking to provide outstanding hospitalist medicine services?
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital is a 76-bed medical facility located in Albany, Oregon.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- Basic IM procedures preferred but not required.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oregon.
- Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer!
- 160 shifts per year.
- Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast.
- Hospital employed.
- 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
- Average daily census of 12.
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital located in Lebanon, Oregon.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Would you like Oregon your home?
- The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties.
- Board certified or board eligible in IM or FM.
- 15-20 patient contacts/day.
- Academic Hospitalist (Corvallis).
- Experience with teaching preferred, but not required.
- Job Specifics.
- We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (Epic) and a competitive benefits package.
- Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley and on the Oregon coast, as well as proximity to the Cascade Mountains and Portland.
- 12 and 8-hour shift days, swing and night shifts.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group dedicated towards sustainability, excellent patient care, and education.
- Work with residents and medical students.
- 25 bed critical access hospital with a 5 bed ICU.
- Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Approximately 2 admits per day per physician.
- 8 bed ICU- experience in vent management preferred.
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center is a 188-bed medical facility located in Corvallis, Oregon.
- Acls Certified.
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital, located in Newport, Oregon, is a community-based 25-bed critical access hospital.
- 2-3 average night shifts per month.
- Approximately 10 average patients per day.
- Affordable housing, no sales tax, a mild climate, plentiful entertainment opportunities, good schools and more, are all reasons to consider a job in Oregon.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago