Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Job Specifics.
- Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast.
- Board certified or board eligible in IM or FM.
- 25 bed critical access hospital with a 5 bed ICU.
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center is a 188-bed medical facility located in Corvallis, Oregon.
- Approximately 10 average patients per day.
- Affordable housing, no sales tax, a mild climate, plentiful entertainment opportunities, good schools and more, are all reasons to consider a job in Oregon.
- Work with residents and medical students.
- Experience with teaching preferred, but not required.
- Open, 20 flexible bed ICU with 24/7 critical care presence, critical care skills recommended.
- Approximately 2 admits per day per physician.
- Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- 160 shifts per year.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oregon.
- Academic Hospitalist (Corvallis).
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital is a 76-bed medical facility located in Albany, Oregon.
- Average daily census of 12.
- Hospital employed.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer!
- The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties.
- 8 bed ICU- experience in vent management preferred.
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital, located in Newport, Oregon, is a community-based 25-bed critical access hospital.
- Looking to provide outstanding hospitalist medicine services?
- 12 hour shifts.
- There's a place for you with Samaritan Health Services, a non-profit integrated health care delivery system.
- 1-3 admits for day shift.
- Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley and on the Oregon coast, as well as proximity to the Cascade Mountains and Portland.
- 15-20 patient contacts/day.
- Would you like Oregon your home?
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital located in Lebanon, Oregon.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group dedicated towards sustainability, excellent patient care, and education.
- 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (Epic) and a competitive benefits package.
- 2-3 average night shifts per month.
- 12 and 8-hour shift days, swing and night shifts.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- Basic IM procedures preferred but not required.
- Acls Certified.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago