Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Would you like Oregon your home?
- Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer!
- Approximately 2 admits per day per physician.
- 1-3 admits for day shift.
- Average daily census of 12.
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital, located in Newport, Oregon, is a community-based 25-bed critical access hospital.
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center is a 188-bed medical facility located in Corvallis, Oregon.
- 12 and 8-hour shift days, swing and night shifts.
- 2-3 average night shifts per month.
- Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast.
- 8 bed ICU- experience in vent management preferred.
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital is a 76-bed medical facility located in Albany, Oregon.
- Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley and on the Oregon coast, as well as proximity to the Cascade Mountains and Portland.
- Hospital employed.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Open, 20 flexible bed ICU with 24/7 critical care presence, critical care skills recommended.
- Looking to provide outstanding hospitalist medicine services?
- Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Affordable housing, no sales tax, a mild climate, plentiful entertainment opportunities, good schools and more, are all reasons to consider a job in Oregon.
- 15-20 patient contacts/day.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- Acls Certified.
- 25 bed critical access hospital with a 5 bed ICU.
- Board certified or board eligible in IM or FM.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- There's a place for you with Samaritan Health Services, a non-profit integrated health care delivery system.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
- Job Specifics.
- The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oregon.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group dedicated towards sustainability, excellent patient care, and education.
- Experience with teaching preferred, but not required.
- We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (Epic) and a competitive benefits package.
- Academic Hospitalist (Corvallis).
- Work with residents and medical students.
- 160 shifts per year.
- Approximately 10 average patients per day.
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital located in Lebanon, Oregon.
- Basic IM procedures preferred but not required.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 15.