Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Teaching opportunities.
- Join our team and create your own legacy.
- As a nationally known and respected health care provider, Legacy Health offers an outstanding work environment, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Hood are within a 90-minute drive.
- The beautiful ocean beaches of the northwest and fantastic skiing at Mt.
- At Legacy Health, our mission is doing what's best for our patients, our people, our community and our world.
- Relocation allowance.
- Of quality and innovation.
- The temperate four-season climate, spectacular views and abundance of cultural and outdoor activities, along with five-star restaurants, sporting attractions, and outstanding schools, make the Pacific Northwest an ideal place to live.
- Hire on Bonus.
- Graduate of four-year United States Medical School or equivalent.
- Located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, Legacy Health is currently seeking experienced Hospitalists to join our dynamic and well established yet expanding Hospitalist Program.
- And many more.
- Clinical experience in IM or FP.
- The spectacular Columbia River Gorge and majestic Cascade Mountains surround Portland.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Of respect and responsibility.
- We aim to improve the health of everyone we care for--to create a legacy that truly lives on.
- Full benefits package.
- Enjoy competitive compensation plans, unique staffing and flexible scheduling with easy access to a wide variety of specialists.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Portland, OR.
- Residency completed in IM or FP.
- Board Certified or eligible in IM or FP.
- We have a well-established GME department and internal medicine residency program and we are also seeking experienced clinician educators.
- Ours is a legacy of health and community.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.