Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And many more.
- Of respect and responsibility.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Enjoy competitive compensation plans, unique staffing and flexible scheduling with easy access to a wide variety of specialists.
- At Legacy Health, our mission is doing what's best for our patients, our people, our community and our world.
- Hire on Bonus.
- Clinical experience in IM or FP.
- We aim to improve the health of everyone we care for--to create a legacy that truly lives on.
- The spectacular Columbia River Gorge and majestic Cascade Mountains surround Portland.
- Graduate of four-year United States Medical School or equivalent.
- We have a well-established GME department and internal medicine residency program and we are also seeking experienced clinician educators.
- Of quality and innovation.
- Located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, Legacy Health is currently seeking experienced Hospitalists to join our dynamic and well established yet expanding Hospitalist Program.
- Ours is a legacy of health and community.
- Full benefits package.
- Board Certified or eligible in IM or FP.
- The temperate four-season climate, spectacular views and abundance of cultural and outdoor activities, along with five-star restaurants, sporting attractions, and outstanding schools, make the Pacific Northwest an ideal place to live.
- The beautiful ocean beaches of the northwest and fantastic skiing at Mt.
- Relocation allowance.
- Teaching opportunities.
- Join our team and create your own legacy.
- Residency completed in IM or FP.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Portland, OR.
- As a nationally known and respected health care provider, Legacy Health offers an outstanding work environment, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Hood are within a 90-minute drive.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.