Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Of quality and innovation.
- Teaching opportunities.
- The spectacular Columbia River Gorge and majestic Cascade Mountains surround Portland.
- Residency completed in IM or FP.
- As a nationally known and respected health care provider, Legacy Health offers an outstanding work environment, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Relocation allowance.
- Enjoy competitive compensation plans, unique staffing and flexible scheduling with easy access to a wide variety of specialists.
- Hood are within a 90-minute drive.
- The temperate four-season climate, spectacular views and abundance of cultural and outdoor activities, along with five-star restaurants, sporting attractions, and outstanding schools, make the Pacific Northwest an ideal place to live.
- Full benefits package.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Hire on Bonus.
- Board Certified or eligible in IM or FP.
- Ours is a legacy of health and community.
- Graduate of four-year United States Medical School or equivalent.
- The beautiful ocean beaches of the northwest and fantastic skiing at Mt.
- And many more.
- Join our team and create your own legacy.
- Clinical experience in IM or FP.
- Located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, Legacy Health is currently seeking experienced Hospitalists to join our dynamic and well established yet expanding Hospitalist Program.
- We aim to improve the health of everyone we care for--to create a legacy that truly lives on.
- Of respect and responsibility.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Portland, OR.
- At Legacy Health, our mission is doing what's best for our patients, our people, our community and our world.
- We have a well-established GME department and internal medicine residency program and we are also seeking experienced clinician educators.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.