Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Medford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nestled in the magnificent Rogue Valley just 30 miles from the California border, Medford and nearby Ashland and Jacksonville form the southern gateway to the Pacific Northwest.
- Medford, Oregon - Seeking an outstanding BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- Significant loan repayment options available.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- At nearly 2,000 feet of elevation, Medford has a mild climate and four distinct seasons.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including relocation assistance and generous signing bonus.
- Enjoy great work / life balance in the scenic beauty of southern Oregon's Rogue Valley.
- The Medford area offers a unique mix of physical beauty, cultural diversity and recreational opportunities ranging from Ashland's renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival to year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, biking, fishing, skiing and wilderness hiking.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Join a collegial and high-functioning team at Providence Medford Medical Center's growing Hospital Medicine service.
- With 75, is the largest city in the region and serves as the medical hub for a population of more than 510,000.
- Our award-winning facility serves southern Oregon and northern California.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Providence Medford Medical Center offers comprehensive acute and ancillary services on a beautiful 168-bed campus.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- With its own cancer center, stroke center, Carf-accredited regional rehabilitation services, da Vinci-aided surgery, Level 3 trauma center and other advanced care, we provide the people of southern Oregon excellent health care right where they live.
- Full-time opportunity with ideal block schedule.
This perm job from Provider Solutions + Development was last open on Oct 28.