Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · June 7, 2020
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Hours Per Day: 10.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Case Load/PPD: 16 PPD.
- The schedule will consist of 10-hour shifts with no. Candidates must have current BLS and Acls certifications.
- Government: No.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Job Posting ID: 983348.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Reference ID: ORD-058265-PA-OR.
- A facility in Oregon is currently seeking a certified acute care physician assistant to provide ongoing locum tenens coverage for 20 shifts per month.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Oct 5.