Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $170 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Medford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified in OBGyn Required.
- EMR: Epic.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Patient Volume: Moderate.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Gynecology and Surgical Gynecology.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Support: 7 OBGyn Physicians, 7 Adv Practitioners.
- Residency Training: Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Practicing Specialty: OBGyn Hospitalist.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Availability: Full Time with 24 hour.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $165/hr++.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Labor and Delivery (Vaginal, Low Forceps, Making C-Section and Complicated Delivery Decisions).
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jan 3.