Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · November 18, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Portland ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Seeing only adult patients.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Residency trained in Internal Medicine.
- Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- 7 on/ 7 off.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 16 patients per day.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Full Time.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Seeing approx.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.