Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- At the present time they have over fifty providers representing family medicine.
- The multi-specialty group practice setting enables them to provide patients with comprehensive care and the benefit of varied specialties.
- Facility: In addition to the physicians, the main Clinic houses full service laboratory and radiology departments.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oregon.
- It is the perfect location for business and pleasure.
- Being the 2nd largest city in the state, it has everything to offer!
- Schedule will be 7on/7off schedule with an average daily patient census of 12-15.
- Compensation: Excellent base salary with incentives.
- Opportunity: Seeking a Hospitalist to join a group of 8.
- Internal medicine.
- Obstetrics and gynecology.
- General, vascular and bariatric surgery.
- And urgent care medicine.
- ICU is co-managed and procedures are optional.
- Full benefits and bonuses available.
- Allergy and immunology.
- Four facilities within our community are available for patient convenience.
- It has an urban flair that is complimented by natural areas.
- Location: Less than an hour to Portland!
- The community's parks, events and festivals, sports venues, vibrant downtown, arts and culture, history, museums, wineries, gardens and children's activities attract people of all ages who love life and the outdoors.
- It is also a short hour drive to the beautiful Oregon coast, ski slopes, the high desert and Oregon State University!
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago