Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- And urgent care medicine.
- Compensation: Excellent base salary with incentives.
- It is also a short hour drive to the beautiful Oregon coast, ski slopes, the high desert and Oregon State University!
- Internal medicine.
- Full benefits and bonuses available.
- It has an urban flair that is complimented by natural areas.
- The multi-specialty group practice setting enables them to provide patients with comprehensive care and the benefit of varied specialties.
- Being the 2nd largest city in the state, it has everything to offer!
- Obstetrics and gynecology.
- Four facilities within our community are available for patient convenience.
- Facility: In addition to the physicians, the main Clinic houses full service laboratory and radiology departments.
- General, vascular and bariatric surgery.
- Location: Less than an hour to Portland!
- Opportunity: Seeking a Hospitalist to join a group of 8.
- It is the perfect location for business and pleasure.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oregon.
- ICU is co-managed and procedures are optional.
- At the present time they have over fifty providers representing family medicine.
- Allergy and immunology.
- The community's parks, events and festivals, sports venues, vibrant downtown, arts and culture, history, museums, wineries, gardens and children's activities attract people of all ages who love life and the outdoors.
- Schedule will be 7on/7off schedule with an average daily patient census of 12-15.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.