Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Roseburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine nocturnists.
- Average earning potential $350k annually.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Glidescope (adult and pediatric), and iCare tonometer.
- The ED sees an incredible amount of pathology.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- HM Administrative Fellowship and leadership opportunities also available.
- Partnership from day 1.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Mercy Medical Center (MMC) is a licensed 174-bed acute care general hospital serving Douglas County, a population of approximately 108,000.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have a Voice.
- Mercy Medical Center - Roseburg, Oregon.
- We sponsor Visas!
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Hospital services include: Family Birthplace, Shaw Heart and Vascular Center, Level 3 Trauma Center Emergency Department (volume of 49k annually), Surgery, Respiratory Care, Imaging Services, Sleep Lab, and an Ambulatory Therapy Clinic.
- Inquire about sign-on bonus options.
- New Sonosite Edge ultrasound.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- A thriving wine region with fine restaurants that combines great food and fine wine in a relaxed setting.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- The beauty and tranquility of the natural environment: clean air, picturesque lakes and rivers, and towering mountains.
- Current state license is a plus.
- Up to $100,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates.
- Excellent back-up specialists including a Stroke Program with a 24/7 Cardiology Department.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities: camping, fishing, hiking, biking, golfing, rafting, and more!
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Jan 9.