Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Roseburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Partnership from day 1.
- Excellent back-up specialists including a Stroke Program with a 24/7 Cardiology Department.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- The beauty and tranquility of the natural environment: clean air, picturesque lakes and rivers, and towering mountains.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- New Sonosite Edge ultrasound.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- HM Administrative Fellowship and leadership opportunities also available.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Inquire about sign-on bonus options.
- Up to $100,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Glidescope (adult and pediatric), and iCare tonometer.
- Mercy Medical Center (MMC) is a licensed 174-bed acute care general hospital serving Douglas County, a population of approximately 108,000.
- Average earning potential $350k annually.
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities: camping, fishing, hiking, biking, golfing, rafting, and more!
- A thriving wine region with fine restaurants that combines great food and fine wine in a relaxed setting.
- The ED sees an incredible amount of pathology.
- Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have a Voice.
- Mercy Medical Center - Roseburg, Oregon.
- Hospital services include: Family Birthplace, Shaw Heart and Vascular Center, Level 3 Trauma Center Emergency Department (volume of 49k annually), Surgery, Respiratory Care, Imaging Services, Sleep Lab, and an Ambulatory Therapy Clinic.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Current state license is a plus.
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine nocturnists.
- We sponsor Visas!
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Jan 9.