Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Roseburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Excellent back-up specialists including a Stroke Program with a 24/7 Cardiology Department.
- The beauty and tranquility of the natural environment: clean air, picturesque lakes and rivers, and towering mountains.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine nocturnists.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Mercy Medical Center (MMC) is a licensed 174-bed acute care general hospital serving Douglas County, a population of approximately 108,000.
- Hospital services include: Family Birthplace, Shaw Heart and Vascular Center, Level 3 Trauma Center Emergency Department (volume of 49k annually), Surgery, Respiratory Care, Imaging Services, Sleep Lab, and an Ambulatory Therapy Clinic.
- Mercy Medical Center - Roseburg, Oregon.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- Inquire about sign-on bonus options.
- HM Administrative Fellowship and leadership opportunities also available.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Glidescope (adult and pediatric), and iCare tonometer.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Partnership from day 1.
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities: camping, fishing, hiking, biking, golfing, rafting, and more!
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Average earning potential $350k annually.
- The ED sees an incredible amount of pathology.
- Current state license is a plus.
- New Sonosite Edge ultrasound.
- A thriving wine region with fine restaurants that combines great food and fine wine in a relaxed setting.
- Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have a Voice.
- We sponsor Visas!
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Up to $100,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago