Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tigard) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Encounters: 60% Adult, 20% Pediatric, 20% Geriatric.
- Procedures: Not required.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Shift: 8a-5p, M-F.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FP physicians for a long-term primary care locum opportunity near Portland, Oregon.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days, temp privileges available.
- Locum Rate: $130/hour (paid by Smart).
- EMR: Epic (Pacs for X-ray).
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jan 14.