Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Grants Pass, OR.
- Competitive base compensation of $1,474 per shift for Hospitalist - Minimum of 140 shifts for full-time.
- For the sixth straight year, Asante has ranked among the 15 Top Health Systems in the nation by Watson Health!
- You lead with courage and kindness.
- As the community's largest health care provider, we embrace Asante's Vision: "To be your trusted health partner for life - every person, every time.
- 160 / Hour for Lead Administrative Work not to exceed $100, had a proven record of experience leading a hospitalist team (3 years preferred).
- 5,000 annual CME allowance.
- You'll spend about three quarters of your time on clinical work.
- Asante Three Rivers is one of only five hospitals in Oregon, including all three of Asante's hospitals, to earn five stars for Overall Hospital Quality from CMS.
- Our hospitalist physicians typically see between 10 and 15 patients a day.
- You will report directly to the Vice President of Medical Affairs.
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits.
- Asante Three Rivers Medical Center is located in the Rogue Valley of southern Oregon, where the pace of life is relaxed, the commutes are short, and recreation is bountiful.
- Asante Three Rivers Medical Center, part of the nationally recognized Asante Health System, is recruiting a Lead Hospitalist to support their existing hospitalist program.
- 25,000 signing bonus.
- You inspire trust in others and encourage a collaborative culture.
- As the lead hospitalist, you will lead a group of about 12 physicians and 2 mid-level providers.
- Love your work, live your life.
- What you'll do.
- Four physicians work a 12-hour shift, one physician covers an additional 8-hour admission shift, and one physician covers a 12-hour night shift.
- Asante Three Rivers Medical Center boasts a collaborative culture, where hospitalists work closely with community-based and employed providers to deliver exceptional clinical care.
- Join a team that fosters teamwork, celebrates excellence, and delivers outstanding patient care.
- You are driven to provide the best care and to deliver results.
- You love bedside care, but you understand quality measures and how to improve performance.
- You'll work closely with other physician leaders and leaders from nursing, operations, and case management to meet high quality standards for patient safety, outcomes, throughput, and utilization.
- The rest is protected for administrative duties.
- Who you are.
- Your creative thinking helps you anticipate and overcome challenges.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago