Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am.
- License: OR state license needed.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- A facility in Oregon seeks a locum tenens hospitalist to provide coverage.
- The ideal candidate has an active OR state license and is board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
- Each physician sees 8 - 12 admissions per shift.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Caseload: 8 - 12 admissions per shift.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 5.