Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A facility in Oregon seeks a locum tenens hospitalist to provide coverage.
- License: OR state license needed.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Each physician sees 8 - 12 admissions per shift.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The ideal candidate has an active OR state license and is board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
- Caseload: 8 - 12 admissions per shift.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 5.