Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Each physician sees 8 - 12 admissions per shift.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- Caseload: 8 - 12 admissions per shift.
- The ideal candidate has an active OR state license and is board certified or board eligible with Acls certification.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: OR state license needed.
- A facility in Oregon seeks a locum tenens hospitalist to provide coverage.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago