Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bend) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Option of 7-on / 7-off scheduling or option of Flex scheduling with fewer days in a row.
- Ben Zimmerman.
- Opportunities for participation in committees, quality work, and leadership.
- BLS/Acls Certification.
- Relocation assistance.
- 172 shifts per year.
- Bend is located on the beautiful high desert of Central Oregon, just a mere three hours from Portland and six hours from Seattle.
- 4250 annual CME Allowance.
- Bend has an abundance of dining options and the foodie scene is bustling with diverse offerings.
- Epic EMR.
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision and retirement benefits.
- No J1/H1B Sponsorships.
- With an average of 300 days of sunshine per year, Bend is recognized as an outdoor enthusiasts' paradise offering up an abundance of activities including dry powder skiing at Mt.
- St. Charles Health System is a private, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a vision of creating America's healthiest community, together.
- Bachelor, world class fly fishing on the Metolius River, white water rafting along Deschutes River, rock climbing at Smith Rock State Park and copious mountain biking trails just minutes from town.
- More than 800+ medical staff members make it possible for St. Charles to deliver a wide range of excellent care in a compassionate, healing environment.
- Flat Salary of $268,822.
- Serve as primary admitting service for the Medical, Imcu and PCU floors at both of our Bend (259 bed) and Redmond (48 bed) campuses.
- St. Charles Bend is Oregon's only Level II Trauma Center east of the Cascades.
- Position Overview: St. Charles Medical Group, located in beautiful Bend, Oregon, is seeking a Hospitalist Physician to join a team of highly qualified physicians to provide the highest quality care to adult inpatients.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bend, OR.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Our medical centers in Bend, Redmond, Madras and Prineville are accredited by The Joint Commission.
- With four hospitals, 31 clinics and 250+ employed providers, St. Charles Health System is the largest provider of health care in Central Oregon and the area's largest employer.
- Opportunities for ICU privileges at the Redmond Campus.
- Current and unrestricted license as MD/DO and DEA licensure.
- With over 26 craft breweries in the Central Oregon area, Bend has been dubbed Beer town United States with more breweries per-capita than any other city in Oregon.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.