Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bend) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With an average of 300 days of sunshine per year, Bend is recognized as an outdoor enthusiasts' paradise offering up an abundance of activities including dry powder skiing at Mt.
- With four hospitals, 31 clinics and 250+ employed providers, St. Charles Health System is the largest provider of health care in Central Oregon and the area's largest employer.
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision and retirement benefits.
- 144 shifts per year.
- Position Overview: St. Charles Medical Group, located in beautiful Bend, Oregon, is seeking a Nocturnist Physician to join a team of highly qualified physicians to provide the highest quality care to adult inpatients.
- Serve as primary admitting service for the Medical, Imcu and PCU floors at both of our Bend (259 bed) and Redmond (48 bed) campuses.
- Our medical centers in Bend, Redmond, Madras and Prineville are accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bend, OR.
- Bend has an abundance of dining options and the foodie scene is bustling with diverse offerings.
- With over 26 craft breweries in the Central Oregon area, Bend has been dubbed Beer town United States with more breweries per-capita than any other city in Oregon.
- No J1/H1B Sponsorships.
- BLS/Acls Certification.
- St. Charles Health System is a private, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a vision of creating America's healthiest community, together.
- More than 800+ medical staff members make it possible for St. Charles to deliver a wide range of excellent care in a compassionate, healing environment.
- Opportunities for ICU privileges at the Redmond Campus.
- Current and unrestricted license as MD/DO and DEA licensure.
- Option of 7-on / 7-off scheduling or option of Flex scheduling with fewer days in a row.
- Epic EMR.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Bend is located on the beautiful high desert of Central Oregon, just a mere three hours from Portland and six hours from Seattle.
- Bachelor, world class fly fishing on the Metolius River, white water rafting along Deschutes River, rock climbing at Smith Rock State Park and copious mountain biking trails just minutes from town.
- 4250 annual CME Allowance.
- Relocation assistance.
- Flat Salary of $278,822.
- St. Charles Bend is Oregon's only Level II Trauma Center east of the Cascades.
- Opportunities for participation in committees, quality work, and leadership.
- Ben Zimmerman.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.