Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Oregon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 245K for.
- Schedule is 7 on/7 off.
- Signing bonus and relocation.
- Salary + bonus will be about $225K for daytime Hospitalist.
- With 300 days of sunshine a year why wouldn't you want.
- Experience preferred but newly graduated residents will be considered.
- 172 shifts/year.
- Outpatient positions are also available at this location.
- Generous benefit package.
- Daytime Hospitalists and Nocturnists Needed in Beautiful Central Oregon.
- Crossing the mountains east of the Cascades, you enter the high desert Central Oregon landscape, with forests of ponderosa pine, winding rivers and lakes and mile after mile of sun-kissed earth.
- This community is the outdoor lovers haven and is the most prominent arena for "play" in central Oregon.
- Enterprise Medical Services is currently scheduling interviews with the largest provider of medical care in Central Oregon.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 17.