Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Open ICU.
- An Oregon-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The provider will work 6:30 pm - 7:30 am shifts every other week..
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Weatherby has experts in licensing, credentialing, travel, and housing who are dedicated to making your locum tenens experience as seamless as possible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Candidates must be board certified in IM or FM.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Apr 8.