Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The provider will work 6:30 pm - 7:30 am shifts every other week..
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- An Oregon-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- No procedures required.
- Weatherby has experts in licensing, credentialing, travel, and housing who are dedicated to making your locum tenens experience as seamless as possible.
- Open ICU.
- Candidates must be board certified in IM or FM.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.