Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (One hour south of Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU and vent management.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- The work schedule will be 12-hour night shifts during the coverage period.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Board certified or true eligible.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Oregon for qualified hospitalist providers.
- You will track patient interactions using the Epic EMR system.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- OR license required.
- Due to time constraints, only OR-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- You can expect to see around 11 patients per shift, and duties include vent management and covering an open ICU.
- Acls certification required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.