Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (One hour south of Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- OR license required.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- Due to time constraints, only OR-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- The work schedule will be 12-hour night shifts during the coverage period.
- Board certified or true eligible.
- You can expect to see around 11 patients per shift, and duties include vent management and covering an open ICU.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- Open ICU and vent management.
- Acls certification required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Oregon for qualified hospitalist providers.
- You will track patient interactions using the Epic EMR system.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.