Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They are seeking a physician with an outstanding record of performance.
- We have an opportunity in Oregon for a hospitalist.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 10 - 12 patients per day.
- Vent management required.
- You will have assistance from excellent support providers, and will work within the Epic EMR system.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
- Candidates must be board certified in IM or FP.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The provider can expect to work 12-hour shifts.
- Contact Weatherby.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.