Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 10 - 12 patients per day.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Contact Weatherby.
- They are seeking a physician with an outstanding record of performance.
- Vent management required.
- Competitive compensation.
- The provider can expect to work 12-hour shifts.
- We have an opportunity in Oregon for a hospitalist.
- Candidates must be board certified in IM or FP.
- You will have assistance from excellent support providers, and will work within the Epic EMR system.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.