Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have an active OR state license.
- Caseload: 1 - 2 admits per shift.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am, and you will see 1 - 2 admits per shift.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We are assisting an Oregon-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- License: OR state license needed.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and vent management.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on May 28.