Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 1 - 2 admits per shift.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: OR state license needed.
- We are assisting an Oregon-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and vent management.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have an active OR state license.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am, and you will see 1 - 2 admits per shift.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago