Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northwest) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Vent management required, other procedures preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted OR medical license in hand.
- Other procedures are preferred, but not required.
- OR license required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 11 patients per day, and will do vent management.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Oregon.
- Candidates must be board certified or eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This is a great location offering a unique blend of rural and urban influences.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Acls certification needed.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system to track patient interactions.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
- The provider will work day and night shifts.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 2.