Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northwest) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system to track patient interactions.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- OR license required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Other procedures are preferred, but not required.
- This is a great location offering a unique blend of rural and urban influences.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Candidates must be board certified or eligible.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 11 patients per day, and will do vent management.
- The provider will work day and night shifts.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted OR medical license in hand.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification needed.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Oregon.
- Vent management required, other procedures preferred.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.