Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A dedicated operations team will support you with the administrative duties.
- Nearby, you'll find Mount Hood, the Columbia River Gorge and the Oregon Coast, as well as wine country.
- Hospital employed position: 50% Clinical, 50% Administrative.
- This is tight knit, cohesive group and the program is well staffed.
- Must be comfortable with an open ICU and procedures.
- Portland: an extraordinarily unconventional city.
- There's an enviable public transit system, tax-free shopping and enormous in-city parks offering dozens of cultural attractions.
- Hospitalist Medical Director - Portland, Oregon.
- A little bit creative, a little bit counter-culture, Portland is a year-round, always-evolving city that's home to a mindful community dedicated to keeping its city sustainable, innovative and accessible.
- You will manage a team of 21 Hospitalists at a 300+ bed facility.
- Portland gives us music, highly regarded arts & culture, a wonderful culinary landscape, and a craft brew scene like none other.
- We have started an exclusive search for an experienced Medical Director in Portland.
- Candidates will be experienced in Hospital Medicine with some leadership.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 15.