Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Portland, Oregon Hospitalist Team Adding Physicians.
- Nearby, you'll find Mount Hood, the Columbia River Gorge and the Oregon Coast, as well as wine country.
- We are now hiring Hospitalists in Portland: an extraordinarily unconventional city!
- Portland gives us music, highly regarded arts & culture, a wonderful culinary landscape, and a craft brew scene like none other.
- Join a team of 21 Hospitalists at a 300+ bed facility.
- Candidates will be BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- Hospital employed position with excellent benefits.
- Our scheduling is not a set 7on/7off and offers some flexibility for physician preference.
- This is tight knit, cohesive group and the program is well staffed.
- There's an enviable public transit system, tax-free shopping and enormous in-city parks offering dozens of cultural attractions.
- A little bit creative, a little bit counter-culture, Portland is a year-round, always-evolving city that's home to a mindful community dedicated to keeping its city sustainable, innovative and accessible.
- Must be comfortable with an open ICU and procedures.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.