Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Saturday · December 14, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ashland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If this is you, then Ashland may be the place you.
- We are seeking a Medical Director for a great hospital system in an amazing location.
- Ashland residents value education, cultural amenities, a clean environment and a healthy local economy.
- This is an employed position with salary, benefits and all the perks of working for a strong health system.
- Ashland Oregon is the home of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, home of Southern Oregon University, home for 22,000 residents and the vacation home for over 325,000 visitors annually.
- People are involved and connected in ways to benefit others and make the world a better place because they believe they can.
- This 50-bed community hospital has been awarded Five Stars from CMS for overall quality.
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Ashland nourishes your soul, stimulates your creative juices and engenders your fierce loyalty and affection.
- The common element among them all is - They love Ashland and are always happy to come back home.
- Hospitalist Medical Director - Ashland, Oregon.
- Experience leading a team is preferred.
- The Medical Director will provide both coverage of inpatient shifts as well as lead the group.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.