Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Coastal Oregon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley and on the Oregon coast, as well as proximity to the Cascade Mountains and Portland.
- Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer!
- We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (Epic) and a substantial benefits package.
- Would you like.
- Coastal Oregon Hospitalist Group Hiring Medical Director.
- Community based 25-bed critical access hospital.
- Affordable housing, no sales tax, a mild climate, plentiful entertainment opportunities, good schools and more, are all reasons to consider a job in Oregon.
- There's a place for you in a non-profit, award-winning health system which provides services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast.
- Looking to provide outstanding hospitalist medicine services?
- Physicians work 12-hour shifts with an average daily census of 12 patients.
This perm job opening was posted
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.