Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Saturday · December 14, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Oregon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience preferred but newly graduated residents will be considered.
- With 300 days of sunshine a year why wouldn't you want.
- Schedule is seven on, seven off.
- This community is the outdoor lovers haven and is the most prominent arena for "play" in central Oregon.
- Crossing the mountains east of the Cascades, you enter the high desert Central Oregon landscape, with forests of ponderosa pine, winding rivers and lakes and mile after mile of sun-kissed earth.
- 172 shifts/year.
- Signing bonus and relocation.
- Daytime Hospitalists and Nocturnists Needed in Beautiful Central Oregon.
- Salary + bonus will be about $225K for daytime Hospitalist.
- Outpatient positions are also available at this location.
- Generous benefit package.
- 245K for.
- Enterprise Medical Services is currently scheduling interviews with the largest provider of medical care in Central Oregon.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.