Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · June 7, 2020
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with ICU rounding and code response.
- We are helping an established facility in Oregon that is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and code response required.
- Schedule: 10- to 12-hour shifts.
- Your schedule will be 10- to 12-hour shifts and you will see 5 - 15 patients per shift.
- Caseload: 5 - 15 patients per day.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The incoming physician must have an OR state license.
- License: Active OR state license needed.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.