Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Saturday · December 14, 2019
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We are helping an established facility in Oregon that is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- Your schedule will be 10- to 12-hour shifts and you will see 5 - 15 patients per shift.
- Schedule: 10- to 12-hour shifts.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and code response required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: Active OR state license needed.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The incoming physician must have an OR state license.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with ICU rounding and code response.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- Caseload: 5 - 15 patients per day.
- We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago