Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- This is a full-time opportunity in an award-winning facility serving beautiful southern Oregon and northern California.
- Must be a BC IM or within 2 years of residency.
- For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Kaylee Petrosino at or send.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Our services are free for you.
- This position offers a competitive salary with incentives/bonuses.
- Shifts are from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- They welcome 2020 IM residents.
- 2020 IM residents welcome.
- The incoming physician will see a 15 to 17 patients per day.
- A medical center has an immediate position for an outstanding hospitalist physician.
- You will also receive a sign-on bonus, occurrence malpractice coverage, health plan that includes HSA, life/disability insurance, CME stipend, a 403b plan with pension pension option, and relocation assistance.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- International airport three miles north of downtown.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Full-time hospitalist opportunity.
- They offer a 7 on and 7 off block schedule with shifts from 7 am to 7 pm.
- See 15 to 17 patients per day.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 14.