Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · June 7, 2020
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a full-time opportunity in an award-winning facility serving beautiful southern Oregon and northern California.
- The incoming physician will see a 15 to 17 patients per day.
- They welcome 2020 IM residents.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- A medical center has an immediate position for an outstanding hospitalist physician.
- 2020 IM residents welcome.
- You will also receive a sign-on bonus, occurrence malpractice coverage, health plan that includes HSA, life/disability insurance, CME stipend, a 403b plan with pension pension option, and relocation assistance.
- See 15 to 17 patients per day.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- This position offers a competitive salary with incentives/bonuses.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Kaylee Petrosino at or send.
- Full-time hospitalist opportunity.
- Shifts are from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Our services are free for you.
- Must be a BC IM or within 2 years of residency.
- International airport three miles north of downtown.
- They offer a 7 on and 7 off block schedule with shifts from 7 am to 7 pm.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 14.