Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am and you will see 12 patients per day on average.
- License: Active OR state license needed.
- An Oregon-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 12 patients per day.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- You will need to have an active OR state license for this position.
- Procedures: ICU rounding required.
- Certification: BC required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 20.