Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Sunday · June 7, 2020
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 6 pm - 7 am.
- Acls required.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and have an Acls.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The provider will work 6 pm to 7 am.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Vent management will be required and this facility has an open ICU.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted OR medical license in hand.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Oregon.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- BC or BE required.
- Vents required.
- Must have OR license.
- This is a perfect opportunity to supplement your income while maintaining clinical capabilities.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 14.