Hospitalist Jobs in Oregon
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Beaver State
Photo: View of a river bank in the evening at Cascade Locks, Oregon.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Must have OR license.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted OR medical license in hand.
- Vents required.
- Acls required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and have an Acls.
- The provider will work 6 pm to 7 am.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Vent management will be required and this facility has an open ICU.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Oregon.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This is a perfect opportunity to supplement your income while maintaining clinical capabilities.
- BC or BE required.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- 6 pm - 7 am.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 14.